Invoices & Accounts Receivables
FAQ for all invoices by type. Email contact information for each invoice type provided.
Abridged Fee Regulations - All the regulations concerning fees for all media in a single pdf document. There may be references to regulations not included. Full Title 33 regulations are available under Rules and Regulations
General Payment Information
- Online by credit card or E-check
- Check or Money Order
- Press release about the change to Lockbox
- The Lockbox address in Dallas, TX is for invoice payments only
- The bottom of the invoice is a tear-off coupon which should be mailed with your payment. Please do not submit a copy of the coupon as this will cause a delay in the posting of your payment.
- Please submit one check per invoice. Please be sure to include the coupon. We also recommend you indicate which invoice you are paying on the check.
- Late Payments - Payments not received by the department within 15 days of the due date will be charged a late payment fee. The late payment fees are a percentage of the annual fee as follows:
- Payments received after 45 days from the invoice date . . . 5%
- Payments received after 60 days from the invoice date . . . 10%
- Payments received after 90 days from the invoice date . . . 15%
Frequently Requested Forms