Invoices & Accounts Receivables
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to frequently asked questions can be found here. If you would like to contact us with questions, email contact information is also available.
General Payment Information
- You may pay online by credit card or E-check at http://business.deq.louisiana.gov
- For step by step instruction on how to pay online please see our tutorial, How to Make Payments Online.
- You will need your Invoice number and Agency Interest (AI) number to make payments online. Both numbers can be found in the top right information box on your invoice.
- You may pay by mail by Check or Money Order
- The bottom of the invoice is a tear-off coupon which should be mailed with your payment. Please do not submit a copy of the coupon as this will cause a delay in the posting of your payment.
- The Lockbox address in Dallas, TX is for invoice payments only Press release about Lockbox
- Late Payments - Payments not received by the department within 15 days of the due date will be charged a late payment fee. The late payment fees are a percentage of the annual fee as follows:
- Payments received after 45 days from the invoice date . . . 5%
- Payments received after 60 days from the invoice date . . . 10%
- Payments received after 90 days from the invoice date . . . 15%
Frequently Requested Forms