Skip to Main Content
A DEPARTMENT OF THE STATE OF LOUISIANA
Invoices & Accounts Receivables
General Payment Information
- Online by credit card or E-check
- Check or Money Order
- The bottom of the invoice is a tear-off coupon which should be mailed with your payment. Please do not submit a copy of the coupon as this will cause a delay in the posting of your payment.
- Please submit one check per invoice. Please be sure to include the coupon. We also recommend you indicate which invoice you are paying on the check.
- Late Payments - Payments not received by the department within 15 days of the due date will be charged a late payment fee. The late payment fees are a percentage of the annual fee as follows:
- Payments received after 45 days from the invoice date . . . 5%
- Payments received after 60 days from the invoice date . . . 10%
- Payments received after 90 days from the invoice date . . . 15%
Invoice Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Requested Forms