UST Grant Program
ACT 277 of the 2022 Regular Legislative Session authorized the Department to develop a new grant program for Underground Storage Tank (UST) owners to upgrade single wall underground storage tank systems. The ACT allows the Department to provide individual grants to UST owners that meet the following qualifications:
- The applicant must be domiciled in Louisiana
- The applicant's site must be registered with the department as a single wall underground storage tank system.
- The applicant must be in compliance with and has paid all fees assessed by applicable state laws.
- Each eligible applicant may only apply for one grant each year.
UST Grant Program Information and Forms
UST Grant Program Contact Information
- For questions contact Grant Program manager Kyle Blanchard at: