Electronic Discharge Monitoring Reports
IMPORTANT- On May 19, 2017, the NetDMR login will be integrated with EPA's Central Data Exchange (CDX). To prepare for the integration, NetDMR users for LDEQ should not request signatory right access between April 21 and May 19. After May 19, there will be a new NetDMR registration process, but the URL for the NetDMR will remain https://netdmr.epa.gov.
NetDMR is a web-based tool that allows facilities to elctronically sign and submit LPDES discharge monitoring reports (DMRs) to the LDEQ. NetDMR was released June 22, 2009 and all facilities are required to submit DMRs electronically via NetDMR as of December 21, 2016. Click here for access to NetDMR.
Benefits of NetDMR
- Reduces paperwork burden
- Improves data quality by automatically error-checking and validating data prior to submission
- Improves timeliness and accessibility of data
- Provides instant confirmation of submission
- Allows for revisions of DMRs to be submitted electronically
- Allows for electronic submittal of attachments and supplemental documentation
Training for NetDMR is provided by both EPA and LDEQ. The information covered in training offered by EPA and LDEQ is very similar. Feel free to attend any training session which is convenient to your schedule.
LDEQ is using a version of NetDMR used nationally and hosted by the Environmental Protection Agency. For more information about the national installation of NetDMR, please go to the EPA NetDMR website https://netdmr.zendesk.com
Please check this site regularly for updates. If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com