Skip to Main Content
A DEPARTMENT OF THE STATE OF LOUISIANA
Invoices & Accounts Receivables
General Payment Information
- Online by credit card or E-check
- Check or Money Order
- The bottom of the invoice is a tear-off coupon which should be mailed with your payment. Please do not submit a copy of the coupon as this will cause a delay in the posting of your payment.
- You may submit one check with multiple invoices. Please be sure to include the coupons for all invoices you wish to pay. We also recommend you indicate which invoices you are paying on the check.
- Late Payments - Payments not received by the department within 15 days of the due date will be charged a late payment fee. The late payment fees are a percentage of the annual fee as follows:
- Payments received after 45 days from the invoice date . . . 5%
- Payments received after 60 days from the invoice date . . . 10%
- Payments received after 90 days from the invoice date . . . 15%
Invoice Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Requested Forms